Harmonic Balancer Installation and Removal Tool Kit
USD245.20Payment for all orders will be made through Paypal.
- Shipping Info
At this time Moroso Performance Products and Competition Engineering websites are only accepting orders that are going to be shipped out in the Continental United States via United Parcel Service Ground Delivery. If you live in the Continental United States and would like your order to be shipped out U.P.S. Air, please place the order direct with our Customer Service at (203)-453-6571 Mon. –Fri. 8:15 am – 5:15 pm E.S.T.. For orders that are to be shipped outside of the Continental United States, please place the order direct with our Customer Service at (203)-453-6571 Mon. –Fri. 8:15 am – 5:15 pm E.S.T..
Occasionally, we will confirm ship and delivery times, then learn we are unable to fulfill the order due to low product availability. In these rare cases, we will notify you by email when the item is going to be available to ship and give you the option to keep or cancel the order. Please Note that Moroso Performance Products and Competition Engineering will make every effort to make sure that your order leaves within 36 hours of receipt if placed on a Monday through Thursday. If the order is placed on a Friday or Saturday, expect a following Monday ship date and if the order is placed on a Sunday expect at the latest the order will ship out on the following Tuesday.
|61743||Harmonic Balancer Installation and Removal Tool Kit, Chevy, Ford, Mopar, KB Hemi, Pontiac, Oldsmobile, and Buick|
- Innovative tool with multiple adapters to install and remove harmonic balaners quickly and easily wihtout causing damage
- Four heat-treaded chrome moly insters (1/2", 7/16", 5/8", and 3/4") fit most popular engines including Chevrolet, Ford, Mopar, KB Hemi, Pontiac, Oldsmobile and Buick
- The CNC-machined tool provides a large contact area to keep the harmonic balancer perpendicular with the centerline of the crankshaft for bind-free action
- Roller thrust bearing allows drive nut to rotate freely so the balancer is pressed on or pulled off smoothly and evenly
- Compact storage case keeps tool and all attachments organized and rust free for years of dependable service
- Black oxide finish