Crank Trigger Ultra Series Kit, SBC
USD315.11Payment for all orders will be made through Paypal.
- Shipping Info
At this time Moroso Performance Products and Competition Engineering websites are only accepting orders that are going to be shipped out in the Continental United States via United Parcel Service Ground Delivery. If you live in the Continental United States and would like your order to be shipped out U.P.S. Air, please place the order direct with our Customer Service at (203)-453-6571 Mon. –Fri. 8:15 am – 5:15 pm E.S.T.. For orders that are to be shipped outside of the Continental United States, please place the order direct with our Customer Service at (203)-453-6571 Mon. –Fri. 8:15 am – 5:15 pm E.S.T..
Occasionally, we will confirm ship and delivery times, then learn we are unable to fulfill the order due to low product availability. In these rare cases, we will notify you by email when the item is going to be available to ship and give you the option to keep or cancel the order. Please Note that Moroso Performance Products and Competition Engineering will make every effort to make sure that your order leaves within 36 hours of receipt if placed on a Monday through Thursday. If the order is placed on a Friday or Saturday, expect a following Monday ship date and if the order is placed on a Sunday expect at the latest the order will ship out on the following Tuesday.
|60009||Crank Trigger Ultra Series Kit, SBC Fits: O.E.M., Fluidampr, ATI, Fisher, Jegs and other SBC 7.0" or smaller diameter cases with a 4.749" mounting register|
- Crank trigger kit is based on the popular flying magnet style kit
- Compact adjuster arm for better fitment with chassis restrictions pans and containment devices
- The trigger wheel and arm are constructed out of billet aluminum with black anodized finish for long lasting good looks
- Moroso has designed the trigger wheel and adjuster arm to allow for infinite timing settings while still giving you the ability to position the sensor for the greatest range of adjustment for your combination. No more having the sensor run out of adjustment before you even start the engine up
- The sensor mounting block is designed so that it will not stick out of the back of the arm and interfere with the oil pan
- Moroso crank trigger sensor comes with a more common plug to easily hook to any popular ignition box with no modifications
- Kit mounts to passenger side of block only, and has two sensor locations for non-motorplate applications
- Includes all necessary hardware