Fabricated Aluminum Valve Cover, Brodix SR20/Dart Pro1 20 Degree
- Shipping Info
At this time Moroso Performance Products and Competition Engineering websites are only accepting orders that are going to be shipped out in the Continental United States via United Parcel Service Ground Delivery. If you live in the Continental United States and would like your order to be shipped out U.P.S. Air, please place the order direct with our Customer Service at (203)-453-6571 Mon. –Fri. 8:15 am – 5:15 pm E.S.T.. For orders that are to be shipped outside of the Continental United States, please place the order direct with our Customer Service at (203)-453-6571 Mon. –Fri. 8:15 am – 5:15 pm E.S.T..
Occasionally, we will confirm ship and delivery times, then learn we are unable to fulfill the order due to low product availability. In these rare cases, we will notify you by email when the item is going to be available to ship and give you the option to keep or cancel the order. Please Note that Moroso Performance Products and Competition Engineering will make every effort to make sure that your order leaves within 36 hours of receipt if placed on a Monday through Thursday. If the order is placed on a Friday or Saturday, expect a following Monday ship date and if the order is placed on a Sunday expect at the latest the order will ship out on the following Tuesday.
|68487||Fabricated Aluminum Valve Cover, Brodix SR20/Dart Pro1 20 Degree|
- 3" Tall
- Pockets on the intake side and exhaust side
- Fabricated entirely from superior quality aluminum, ultra lightweight
- One-piece billet rail is CNC machined to ensure a precision flat surface for superior sealing
- Mating of the billet rail to the valve cover is done with a smooth transition, eliminating trapped oil and spills when removing the cover
- Designed with a broad, flat surface for engine builder engraving, the covers can be polished, chromed, powder coated or left as-is for a race look
|68831||Stud Kit, V/C Bullet Nose, 12Pt. Nut|