Battery and Alternator Disconnect Switch
USD83.90Payment for all orders will be made through Paypal.
- Shipping Info
At this time Moroso Performance Products and Competition Engineering websites are only accepting orders that are going to be shipped out in the Continental United States via United Parcel Service Ground Delivery. If you live in the Continental United States and would like your order to be shipped out U.P.S. Air, please place the order direct with our Customer Service at (203)-453-6571 Mon. –Fri. 8:15 am – 5:15 pm E.S.T.. For orders that are to be shipped outside of the Continental United States, please place the order direct with our Customer Service at (203)-453-6571 Mon. –Fri. 8:15 am – 5:15 pm E.S.T..
Occasionally, we will confirm ship and delivery times, then learn we are unable to fulfill the order due to low product availability. In these rare cases, we will notify you by email when the item is going to be available to ship and give you the option to keep or cancel the order. Please Note that Moroso Performance Products and Competition Engineering will make every effort to make sure that your order leaves within 36 hours of receipt if placed on a Monday through Thursday. If the order is placed on a Friday or Saturday, expect a following Monday ship date and if the order is placed on a Sunday expect at the latest the order will ship out on the following Tuesday.
|74108||Battery and Alternator Disconnect Switch|
- As race cars have gotten more complicated so has sanctioning bodies rules in making sure that a racecar's electrical power can be completely shut off
- This 4-Pole switch makes installing a “Master Disconnect” switch much simpler. A 4-Pole switch is used to disconnect both the battery and the alternator feed simultaneously without the need for relays
- Can be mounted in the same locations as traditional On/Off switches with the added security of being able to interrupt the alternator circuit
- Four 3/8" -24 Terminals, rated at 125A continuous/ 750A intermittent, up to 36V DC max., Two Terminals marked “Terminal A” for the battery circuit and Two Terminals marked “Terminal B" for the alternator circuit
- Indexing pin aligns switch with mounting panel and prevents rotation: fits mounting panels up to 1/4" thick
- Includes switch position decal and switch location decal for the exterior of the car
- Use with Moroso Push/Pull Kit No. 74105 for remote installations and Moroso Battery Cable Fitting End Kit with 3/8" opening No. 74170
|Part #||AVAILABLE OPTIONS|
|74105||Push/Pull Battery Disconnect Mounting|
|74170||Battery Cable Fitting End Kit with 3/8 inch opening|
|74173||Battery Cable Terminal Kit|
|74005||Battery Cable Kit|