Automatic Transmission Cooler
- Shipping Info
At this time Moroso Performance Products and Competition Engineering websites are only accepting orders that are going to be shipped out in the Continental United States via United Parcel Service Ground Delivery. If you live in the Continental United States and would like your order to be shipped out U.P.S. Air, please place the order direct with our Customer Service at (203)-453-6571 Mon. –Fri. 8:15 am – 5:15 pm E.S.T.. For orders that are to be shipped outside of the Continental United States, please place the order direct with our Customer Service at (203)-453-6571 Mon. –Fri. 8:15 am – 5:15 pm E.S.T..
Occasionally, we will confirm ship and delivery times, then learn we are unable to fulfill the order due to low product availability. In these rare cases, we will notify you by email when the item is going to be available to ship and give you the option to keep or cancel the order. Please Note that Moroso Performance Products and Competition Engineering will make every effort to make sure that your order leaves within 36 hours of receipt if placed on a Monday through Thursday. If the order is placed on a Friday or Saturday, expect a following Monday ship date and if the order is placed on a Sunday expect at the latest the order will ship out on the following Tuesday.
|41201||Automatic Transmission Cooler, Transmission or Rear End|
- Heat Sink Design dissipates the excessive heat build up in racing transmissions and can used as a rear end cooler
- Can be used on the street as an auxiliary cooler in conjunction with a stock cooler
- Has 500 inches of radiation surface
- Withstands up to 40 lbs of pressure
- Made of aluminum, very easy to install with built-in mounting tabs
- Includes two –6 AN O-Ring male fittings and all necessary installation instructions
- Dimensions: 3" H x 3" W x 12" L and weighs 1 lbs.