Air-Oil Separator Universal Kit, Small Body
- Shipping Info
At this time Moroso Performance Products and Competition Engineering websites are only accepting orders that are going to be shipped out in the Continental United States via United Parcel Service Ground Delivery. If you live in the Continental United States and would like your order to be shipped out U.P.S. Air, please place the order direct with our Customer Service at (203)-453-6571 Mon. –Fri. 8:15 am – 5:15 pm E.S.T.. For orders that are to be shipped outside of the Continental United States, please place the order direct with our Customer Service at (203)-453-6571 Mon. –Fri. 8:15 am – 5:15 pm E.S.T..
Occasionally, we will confirm ship and delivery times, then learn we are unable to fulfill the order due to low product availability. In these rare cases, we will notify you by email when the item is going to be available to ship and give you the option to keep or cancel the order. Please Note that Moroso Performance Products and Competition Engineering will make every effort to make sure that your order leaves within 36 hours of receipt if placed on a Monday through Thursday. If the order is placed on a Friday or Saturday, expect a following Monday ship date and if the order is placed on a Sunday expect at the latest the order will ship out on the following Tuesday.
|85682||Air-Oil Separator Universal Kit, Small Body|
- Moroso air-oil Separator is plumbed into a vehicle’s pCV system and captures the excess crankcase vapors and the residual oil mist from re-entering the intake tract
- Vehicles from the factory vent these excess crankcase vapors and residual oil right back into the intake manifold which could cause detonation and oil deposits to form in the intake tract including the valves themselves
- ethanol enriched fuels put off more moisture during the combustion process, the Moroso air-oil Separator is an excellent tool for collecting this extra moisture
- Billet aluminum body is available either with raw or black anodized finish
- 4.5" tall by 3.75" (clamp installed) diameter body, fi ts in more places than our standard air-oil separators
- Supplied 3/8", 90° inlet & outlet fi ttings, 36" of 3/8" rubber hose and includes a billet aluminum mounting clamp
- Two piece body of the air-oil Separator unscrews for cleaning and draining
|Part #||REPLACEMENT PARTS|
|97301||Air/oil Separator Small Body replacement Clear Bottom|